'We will be performing scheduled maintenance beginning on Wednesday, May 30, at 3:00 AM CET and we expect the service to be available again at approximately 11:00 AM CET. During this time the Battle.net servers and any online games will be unavailable for play.'
Mint már arról tegnap bővebben írtunk, ez a patch a szervert célozza meg. Remélhetőleg a javítás után kevesebb akadás és kisebb ping köszönt majd minket a játékban.
Diablo III Patch 1.0.2 – v.220.127.116.1149
- Skill Rune – Tranquility
- Duration of immunity granted to nearby allies from crowd control effects reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second
For a full list of documented game and service bugs, please review the Known Issues sticky located in the Bug Report forum.
- Players should no longer receive an “Error 14009″ when logging in
- The “Select a Hero” menu will now also display the difficulty level for each character
- Several speed improvements have been made to the streaming downloader
- All players in a party should now receive “Till Death Do Us Part” even if they don’t have Haedrig Eamon as their active follower
- Witch Doctors should no longer receive an error if they kill a Shadow Clone with a Damage-Over-Time (DoT) skill after it’s launched a Firebomb but before it’s reached its target
- The auction log in the Completed tab will now display a player’s activity (bids, buyouts, sales, etc) in the proper order
- When placing a new bid over a previous bid on the same auction, players will now be provided with the correct warning message: “Raising your maximum bid on an Auction you are already winning raises your current bid to just above your previous maximum bid. Are you sure you want to continue?”
- Players will now receive an error message if they attempt to purchase an item after the 50 item limit has been reached in the Completed tab
- The “Physical Damage” Preferred Stats option for rings has been renamed to “Bonus Minimum Physical Damage”
- The “All Damage” Preferred Stats option for weapons and armor has been removed and replaced with bonuses of specific damage types
- Items which have been purchased from a vendor and equipped by the player can now be sold on the Auction House
- Listing items on the Auction House from a different character than the one currently selected should no longer cause item display issues
- The public chat list will now sort alphabetically
- Spirit Vessel (Passive) no longer clears debuffs when using waypoints or changing equipment