Nincs Monster Power Public Game -ben!
Először is akkor kezdenénk a Monster Power -el. Lylirra publikálta az infót, miszerint mikor Public Játékban (Public Game) játszunk - nincs Monster Power. Csak és kizárólag rendes játék alkalmával lehet beállítani. Ez viszont eléggé visszahúzza a már kevésbé népszerű Public Game -et.
Ok.. so I’m not sure I’m clear whether monster power is multiplayer games or solo games only? I do hope it’s multiplayer or it will certainly affect the cooperative play that Blizzard has been striving for.
Lylirra: Monster Power will be available for multiplayer games. If you join a multiplayer game, you will adopt the Monster Level of the party leader. When you leave the party, your Monster Power level will automatically revert back to your previous setting.
This seems like a bad idea for public games… so if I’m on MP1 and I queue for a public game I can randomly be stuck in a MP10 game?
Lylirra: It doesn’t work for Public Games. If Monster Power is on, you cannot make your game public. Similarly, when making a public game, Monster Power is disabled.
As you’ve noted, there are a few issues with allowing MP in Public Games:
- In general, harder content tends to be less enjoyable with random strangers.*
- It would make matchmaking more difficult by increasing the number of matchmaking pools (one new pool for each MP level). In turn, that could increase wait times for Public Games.
- Issues associated with “leeching” or similar behavior could be exacerbated, especially if under-geared players chose extremely high Monster Power levels for the games they wanted to be matched into.
Although we love and support co-op, since Monster Power is a new system, we didn’t want to open it up to Public Games just. We’re definitely open to revisiting that idea down the road, though.
*Your mileage may vary.
Public Test Realm Patch 1.0.5 Notes - 9/27
Érkezett egy frissítés a PTR szerverre az 1.0.5 -ös patchez. Ezekből csak egy fontos dolog van, mégpedig:
- Fury cost from 16 to 9 10
- Current cost is now a flat value per cycle + an additional cost based on attack speed. Changing this slightly so that the new continual cost is 7 flat + 3 per cycle. The end result is that the cost discrepancy between slow weapons and fast weapons has been greatly reduced.
- Evasive Fire
- Skill Rune – Shrapnel has been replaced with a new rune: “Hardened”
- Hardened increases your Armor by 50% 25% for 3 seconds and replaces the backflip
- Ice Armor
- Now reduces damage from melee attacks by 8% 12%
- Skill Rune – Crystallize
- Armor bonus per stack reduced from 30% to 20%
- Delay between cast and impact reduced from 2 seconds to 1.25 seconds
- Arcane Power cost reduced from 60 to 50
- Skill Rune – Star Pact
- Proc coefficient reduced from 0.1 to 0.05
- Skill Rune – Meteor Shower
- Proc coefficient reduced from 0.25 to 0.10625
- Skill Rune – Liquefy
- Proc coefficient reduced from 0.125 to 0.10625
- Ray of Frost
- Skill Rune – Sleet Storm
- Weapon damage increased from 215% to 333% 280%
- Proc scalar reduced from 0.25 to 0.1875
- Spectral Blade
- Proc coefficient reduced from 0.222 to 0.14
- Skill Rune – Healing Blades
- Removed Critical Hit requirement
- Heal amount reduced from 8% to 5% of critical damage done
- Skill Rune – Thrown Blades
- Proc coefficient reduced from 0.111 to 0.08
- Storm Armor
- Now triggers much more frequently
- Archon: Teleport
- Now properly breaks roots when cast
- Magic Weapon
- Skill Rune – Blood Magic
- Blood Magic should now work with damge over time spells (such as Archon: Disintegrate, Ray of Frost, etc)
- Illusionist should now reset the cooldown of Archon: Teleport when it procs
- The chance for Legendary and set items to drop has been doubled
- The Hellfire Ring can no longer be dropped on the ground
- Mara’s Kaleidoscope can now correctly roll 3 random affixes in addition to its 3 fixed affixes
- Fixed an issue with Nagelring and Unity legendary rings which caused them to not drop
- Elite modifiers have been changed slightly at higher levels:
- The minimum stun duration required for most Elites is now 0.65 seconds (up from 0.5 seconds); stuns less than 0.65 seconds will have no effect
- The minimum stun duration required for Rares and bosses is now 0.85 seconds (up from 0.5 seconds); stuns less than 0.85 seconds will have no effect
- Lacunis now have a cooldown on their combo attack
- Monsters with the Desecrator affix will no longer occasionally cast desecrator pools on players more than 50 yards away
- Arcane Enchanted will now properly reduced their damage based on a players Damage Reduction Against Elites modifier